Realising the miracle working power

A personal healing will ever be the most convincing evidence of our subconscious powers. Over forty-two years ago I resolved a malignancy ---in medical terminology it was called a sarcoma. By using the healing power of subconscious mind. which created me and still maintains and all governs all my vital functions. The technique i applied is elaborated. And I feel sure that it will helps to other to trust the same Infinite Healing presence lodged in the subconscious depths of all men. Through the kindly offices of my doctor friend, i suddenly realized that was natural to assume that the creative intelligence which made my organs, fashioned my body, and started my heart, could heal its own handiwork. The ancient proverb says, "The doctor dresses the wound and God heals it".



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE 5AM CLUB

power of your subconcious mind